Compliance control includes counterparty check linked to sanction lists (country of business registration, company or its principals) and lists of publicly exposed persons (PEPs) in view of bribery acts compliance rules, identification of beneficiary owners.
Interfax – D&B offers the following compliance solutions:
- GRS (Global Reference Solution) is mainly used to check beneficiary owners, global corporate linkages, controlling shareholders or minorities. Meanwhile the functional tasks of the system are limited by compliance. That’s why we recommend you to book credit reports via DBAI online (in English) or DBAI off-line (in translation to Russian) to access more data and companies.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) reports which you may subscribe via DBAI online (in English) or DBAI off-line (in translation to Russian).
At the moment business may be assessed by the sanction lists of
- EU CONSOLIDATED SANCTIONS
- HM TREASURY
- UN SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS COMMITTEE
- FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE CANADA
- AUSTRALIAN DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND TRADE
- UK FOREIGN & COMMONWEALTH OFFICE
- US OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL, SDN AND BLOCKED PERSONS (OFAC)
- CIA PEP List